Saturday, December 20, 2014

Keeping It Simple

Another post on keeping  Christmas simple. I got my gift in the mail from Dave...Yep I ordered it for myself but isn't that how we get what we want? LOL. It's a sweet little candle lantern to fit in antique wood bowl . I placed it in middle of the bowl and filled it with all the wonderful fillers which include, dried orange slices, pine cones and spruce berries. It truly looks like an old fashion Christmas. Simple and sweet and I knew I would love it. The table is an antique find I got a few months back when I was out junking and the rug underneath I hooked from a primitive star pattern at The Old Tattered Flag website but you can't see it. Thanks for checking in and I hope you are enjoying the simple  gifts of Christmas too. 
Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. The lantern fit perfect. I love sweet and simple. :-)
    hugs,
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete