Monday, August 19, 2013

New Look ~~~

Hi everybody,
Just thought I would post my new blog look. I needed something to motivate me. The header is a  picture of my sweet daughter in law when she and my son were on their honeymoon June of 2012.  It seems like yesterday we were just planning a wedding. The picture is taken of Kristen walking the streets of Manarca, Italy. Looks dreamy doesn't it? AWWW... so just wanted to share. Hope this post finds you well and enjoying the simplicity of the end of summer days. It was always a bitter sweet time for me as my kids headed off to a new school year but also a refreshing  start for setting goals and new beginnings. 
Thanks for checking in and I do plan on sharing some creations in the next weeks ahead.
Thanks for checking in. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes very dreamy! Great new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a great picture! I love it. It does look dreamy!!
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete