Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sharing Some Love

Hope this Sunday share of "love" finds you enjoying the stillness of January and looking forward to some Valentine goodness. February will be here before we know it and with that comes the season of love. I'm not usually a big Valentine kind of girl since my boys are grown and have their own Valentine sweethearts but I love the colors,sweet images and memories that come with the theme. So with that said I am sharing some sweet cards I made for a group of ladies and wanted to tell a little bit about them. I started with craft card stock and added the paper from Reflections LOVE stack which I'm really liking. The K&Company die cuts were a must have for these layouts but I added and fussy cut them on to some chip board to give them more depth. I also added stickles and the TH doily die for a completed look. The TH ticket die embellished with a close pin and flower and a LOVE YOU SO sentiment in my oppinion really topped it off along with the one tatterd flower in the middle card. It's always fun to make them a little different. Hope you like them. Thanks for checking in and I hope you will leave a comment and have a great week.

6 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you. Valentine colors are so pretty together. Love your cards Iley.
    hugs
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet cards Iley! I love the vintage images.
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Iley, especially the vintage images! xoxox
    ~Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Iley. I just adore those little images. Hope you are having a good start to the new year.

    Hugs,
    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHHH they are all so sooo adorable...you are ready for valentines day!

    ReplyDelete