Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tea for Two and Friendship with You

I just can't get get enough of these fun little pockets. I don't know if it's the tags I love to create or just the idea of making a cute little parcel for a friend. So today I wanted to share my Tea for Two pocket that will be used as a thank you or just a sweet friendship gift. I started with the 7X 5 inch manila folder to make the pocket sturdy and covered it with shabby chic pink floral paper. The tea pot stamp was a gift and I have had sitting on my desk just waiting for the right project.The sweet venis lace heart is from my favorite FunkieJunkie.com store and the sweet rose came from Michaels. I adorned it with a heavy rhine stone trim and bobbles. The stick pin is from a stash and has a charm that says made with love along with a tiny key.
"Hold a friend with both your hands"
is a favorite qoute that I wanted to use
. Inside it has a sweet pocket full of tea bags (Thank you Maryanne from a pocketfullofvintage on YT), some honey sticks for dipping and tags that are stamped with more friendship quotes. I hope you enjoy your week and can take some time to think about your friends or maybe just take some time and have a cup of tea.

4 comments:

  1. Yea I got this post in my email! Is this the swap you are hosting? I love tea and will be joining. Sounds like funl
    This is so pretty! I love all the quotes and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the papers you used Iley. I do like this theme and think there is a lot of sentiments out there to use too! I'm in!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Iley. I have that tea stamp and I have not used it yet. Humm after seeing it I want to! LOL I'm sure will friend will love it.
    hugs
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete