Monday, July 16, 2012

Try New Things ~~~~MAIL ART

If one were to ask my kids and husband as to what I was about they would probably say the one thing I do the best is try new things. I even have a chunky charm on my ball chain necklace that says exactly that. Try New Things. So my post today is about my new project and another fun addiction called Mail Art. It was started during World War 11 when soldiers would draw and decorate the mail envelopes to be sent back home. There are some wonderfull gallery's of mail art on the internet if interest you may want to check out. So joining yet another fun swap on YPP, I created my first Mail Art. I felt like I was back in Kindergarten just having fun. So try something new for yourself sometime. You may find a new addiction too and just enjoy the moment.Zoom in for better viewing

1 comment:

  1. Ahh now I see what you were talking about. I love the ones you made. when I was a kid and mail anything out I always decorated my envelops. Way before I started scrapping. LOL
    hugs
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete