Monday, July 30, 2012

Jenni Bowlins Ancestry Upcycle Paper Bag

I find these little brown paper bags amazing to create with and keep going back to them. This weekend I put together a pocket made out of just an old brown lunch bag for a mini I plan to put together UMMM...some day hopefully. The photo is one of my grand mothers taken in the 20's when those fox wraps were so in. They always gave me the creeps but they were big back then. I love the glammer and the paper is so vibrant.The flower I created by combining the tattered flower die, sizzix flower die and a I am Roses flower for the middle. The charm which you can't see and the button I have been hording in my stash. The back is a stamp I have had for a while but never have used and the library pocket and insert is from Linda's Funky Junky Zibbet store. Love her things. Well have a wonderful week and I hope you enjoyed taking a peek at my project.Thank you for the nice comments.I really appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Awesome pic of your grandma. Love your project.
    Hope you're doing well.
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Iley, this piece is so cool! Love the way you used the brown lunch bag - humm, now the wheels are turning :)

    Your composition is wonderful and and I really love how you used the photo of your grandmother! So great to have you joining in Sunday Share over at Frilly and Funkie. I always love to see what other artists are doing with the products they purchase from my boutique! Good luck in this week's draw!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Iley, I love your blog. You don't do much here do you? LOL Love this. That lady looks like my grandmother. Is that your garden at the top? Very cool. I came to see if you wonderful mail are was here because I wanted to tell you how much I love the one I got. I got one of yours Yay!
    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete