Friday, April 20, 2012

Garden Pocket Card

Hi Everyone,
Today I wanted to share a Garden themed pocket that I created for another swap I am going be hosting on Your Paper Pantry. I had so much fun putting it together. I started with a manila file folder that I cut down to 4 3/4 size and then folded it up and over. After adhering the paper I then sewed the edges and from then it was all about the embellishing and making cute tags to go in it. I am still in love with the K&Company Brenda Walton paper line that came out last year. Joanne's still carries the product so they must like it too. Of course I had to go back and get more at 40% off this week.I also went back to my burlap and crochet trim that I got from Linda on her Funkie Junkie Boutique Zibet Store.I added a seed packet of Cosmos just to make it even a little more special.
Enjoy the pictures and leave a comment.






I love hearing what you think.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Iley!!! I love the tags. Can you believe I set up my sewing machine but still haven't used it. I know, crazy right? I love this project. Your tags are soooo cute!
    hugs
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Iley... I think I'm headed back to join the swap.
    TFS.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Iley...I found you again!! Woohoo, You know I love your work and these are soooo cute...saved you in my fav's which I thought I did the first time? Hugs and giggles, Stephie =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pockets Iley!! This month I'm going to join the junk mini swap (recipe themed)! I think one or two of these pockets will make a great addition. BTW my paper bags arrived! I love them! More lovliness to add to my PB stash!! I like your family picture... the two boys on the right look like twins! Have a great day! Love, Christina

    ReplyDelete