Saturday, February 18, 2012

Favorite of the week ~~~Spellbinders

Hi everybody,
I didn't have to think twice about week three's favorite for this girl. That would be Spellbinders. Is it just me or are you  thinking how far this company has come in designing these wonderful die cuts? They have certainly come a long way from the boring but necessary rectangle and square nesties. So today I will share my most recent purchase. Thanks to my friend Christina from freshbrewedeverymorning.blogspot.com for posting the most gorgeous card she made from this die. I love her style so check her also. Also, Linda Duke on lindasworkofheart.blogspot.com. She is amazing.
Thanks for visiting.
Iley

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you are so right. They have some really beautiful one too!
    Every shape and size. Awesome. I love them too!
    hugs
    Yvette

    ReplyDelete